At Sky Caskets we make shipping easy. We charge a flat rate of $395 for next day casket delivery anywhere in the lower 48 states. Additional mileage charges of $2.95/mile may apply. For shipping questions, please give us a call so we can discuss options. If you are needing express shipping on a custom casket, call for details.
On-Time Delivery Across the United States
We at Sky Caskets strive to deliver your casket to most cities in the U.S. with next day delivery if requested. When you place an order, we will begin working immediately to deliver your casket. If you are dissatisfied with your order placement, Sky Caskets will work with you to remedy the situation.
Returns & Exchanges
Sky Caskets can work with you to ensure you get the casket you want for your loved one. If you would like to exchange your casket order for a different model, you can do so before it leaves our warehouse to avoid re-stocking fees and all shipping and handling charges incurred.
If you would like to return, exchange, or cancel your for any reason once the casket is in-transit or has been delivered, you may do so using the following process:
- Contact our customer support team to discuss your options and initiate the process.
- For cancellation requests, send a cancellation letter to email@example.com.
- It’s important to note that returning or exchanging a product will incur certain fees, including shipping and handling costs to the agreed upon ship-to location, a $395.00 return shipment cost, and a 25% restocking fee based on the original invoice amount.
- Upon receiving the product back at our warehouse location, Sky Caskets will process the refund within 7-10 business days, deducting any applicable fees.
- Please ensure that all returns are shipped and arrive at Sky Caskets no later than 20 days from the initiation of the cancellation letter.
- Kindly be aware that returns exceeding 20 days or return caskets with damage will not be accepted.
Refusal of Acceptance
We also cannot accept a used casket. By law if a body has been placed in a casket for any amount of time, it is considered used and cannot be returned for any reason.
Sky Caskets is not liable and shall be held harmless for any shipment delays due to inclement weather, acts of God, acts of war, governmental action, work stoppages, cargo refusal, and/or carrier delays.